News / glassware
Flowers aren't just for Mother's Day...don't forget all those special Dad's this Sunday 19th June! We've got a lot of quirky succulents, cacti and plants at The Flower Shop too!
Sculptural succulents are a great gift; interesting shapes, add a touch of green-life to your home, long living and are super easy to care for too!
We're open all day on Saturday, 9am - 5pm, pop in!
For long lasting, beautiful blooms...follow our top tips for caring for your flowers!
1. Wash your vase thoroughly. We even bleach ours!
2. Fill 2/3's full with fresh tap water.
3. Remove bouquet from aqua-pack & wrapping. (Optional to keep them tied)
4. Remove ALL leaves that lie below the water level.
5. Cut ALL stems (at an angle)
...immediately before putting in fresh water!
* Keep out of direct sunlight/away from radiators
7. Don't forget to RE-FRESH your water every 2 or 3 days!
(You can also re-trim the stems too!)