For long lasting, beautiful blooms...follow our top tips for caring for your flowers!
1. Wash your vase thoroughly. We even bleach ours!
2. Fill 2/3's full with fresh tap water.
3. Remove bouquet from aqua-pack & wrapping. (Optional to keep them tied)
4. Remove ALL leaves that lie below the water level.
5. Cut ALL stems (at an angle)
...immediately before putting in fresh water!
* Keep out of direct sunlight/away from radiators
7. Don't forget to RE-FRESH your water every 2 or 3 days!
(You can also re-trim the stems too!)